FREE Michael Jackson stuff!!! Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!!!! *WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!*
HERE ARE THE WINNERS!!
First Place=31=Shari Hunt (Gold Pants Girl) Second Place=33=Marta Perico (Perry) Third Place=13=Sangeeth Ekanayake (Rhilo) Thanks to everyone who qualified. We ended up with 55 total entrants, which is WAY more than we thought we would get!! If you did not win this time, don't worry as we will do another one before too long. Also, keep in mind that you can "always" help us add items to our site and refer other MJ fans/collectors to us! To the winners, please make sure that we have your full mailing address by emailing it us as soon as you can.
Here is your chance to enter to win one of THREE stellar prize packages...including sealed Michael Jackson auction catalogs provided by our friends at Julien's Auctions, and a signed copy of "Dressing Michael Jackson" by Michael Bush personally autographed to the winner!
*FOUR different Julien's auction catalogs! Included in this pack will be the newest catalog from their upcoming "Tompkins & Bush" auction, and the 2011 Music Icons catalog featuring the Thriller video jacket which sold for a record $1.4 million!
*Behind The Mask/Hollywood Tonight limited edition Italian 7" single (sealed)!
*A HUGE (and we mean HUGE) pack of BAD 25/Pepsi promo stuff!
*TWO different Julien's auction catalogs!
*"BAD 25" *Walmart Exclusive* 2CD Box Set (still sealed with T-shirt)!
*A grab bag of official Bravado items including at least one T-shirt, official button set, keychain, and limited edition belt buckle!
*"BAD" and "Dangerous" window box ear buds!
*IJCSLY 2012 limited edition 7" vinyl record!
*Julien's "Tompkins & Bush" 2012 auction catalog!
*"BAD 25" *Target Exclusive* 2CD Box Set (still sealed with exclusive "BAD Short Films" DVD!)
*"Dangerous" window box ear buds!
*IJCSLY 2012 USA individually numbered CD (sealed)!
How To Enter:
There are three EASY ways to enter this contest:
1) Upload TWO memorabilia items to our web site using this form. Items uploaded prior to November 20th, 2012 don't count. You must upload items that are NOT already on our web site and that our "approved" by one of our admins.
2) Refer TWO friends to register at our web site. Make sure they select the "Friend" option for the "How did you find us?" question. Then, when you have confirmation from them they signed up, email their names to us.
3) Write a short (about two paragraphs) description for ANY memorabilia item of your choice, and then email it to us here. Please no "personal stuff", we simply want the HIStory (origin) of that particular item like in this example!
When you have done any ONE of the above, just email us. We will send you a confirmation email, and add your name to this page as a qualified entrant for the drawing. It's that simple!
Each entrant will be assigned a number (starting with 1) based on what order they qualified for the contest. For example, the first qualified entrant will be #1, the second will be #2, etc. Then, we will conduct the drawing based on the last qualifying entrant who meets the December 29th cut off (therefore, all entrants will have the exact same odds of winning, regardless of when they qualified). So for example, if there are 15 qualified entrants, we will put in "1" for the smallest number and "15" for the "largest" using this link: http://www.random.org/sequences/. The first number in the string will win first prize, the second number will be second prize, etc.!
1) Each entrant MUST be a registered member of MJJCollectors.com and qualify for the contest by December 29th in order to be eligible for the drawing. If you are notalready a member, register here today (you will need to "confirm" your registration before you are able to fully use our site)!
2) All entries must first be approved by an admin of MJJCollectors.com. Once each entrant is approved, they will be published on this page and we will send you a confirmation email.
3) Only one entry per person (ie: you cannot enter more than once by doing more than one of the three ways to enter--each entrant will be entered only once).
4) Winners will be contacted by email on or about December 30th, and will have seven days to provide us with a valid mailing address. As soon as we hear from each winner, we will be sending the matching prize packs directly to them! In the event we do not receive a reply within seven days, that winner forfeits the prizes, and we will select a substitute winner from the same winning sequence (ie: the fourth winning number will move to third place, etc.)
5) We reserve the right to postpone or otherwise withdraw the contest if less than 10 valid entries are qualified.
Be sure you are a registered member of MJJCollectors.com for your chance to enter to win these amazing prize packs, and please spread the word to your friends so they can take part too! Good luck to everyone...and HAVE FUN!!
Much of this wonderful merchandise has been provided courtesy of our friends Darren Julien of Julien's Auctions and Michael Bush. Be sure to register now for Julien's amazing Tompkins & Bush auction being held this December 2nd! And don't miss out on your chance to meet Michael Bush, author of Dressing Michael Jackson at Julien's Auctions in Beverly Hills beginning Monday November 19th! Stop by to visit the amazing collection of Michael Jackson costumes and have your book signed by the author himself. Read the full press release right here!