header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here)
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12345678
TOPIC: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here)
ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
The other thing to keep in mind is the resolution. The database resizes images to 750x. Therefore, it is pointless to upload images larger than 750x. If you resize it to 750x, it will be well within limits and you should not have any issues uploading.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Agent M
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanx for your help. I did try to resize last night but it still didn't work. I'll try again tonight and will let you know.
And yes, of course I will try my best only to add things that have not been added yet.

Pepsilette
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello, I´m new to the site. I´m a pasionated collector and love to learn more of the wonderful goodies. Now I would like to share some items on the page from my own collection, but I don´t know how to add them. Can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot!

Laura
Admin
graph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
Hi and thanks for being here.

First of all , you have to go to this link: www.mjjcollectors.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=115

Once there, you have to select a category as our site is very specific in this, and if possible, before adding an item, please double check it's not here yet, as we tend to add only unique items, not dupes. Also official items, not bootlegs. Then, a short description is needed to let understand other fans what's about and in the long description to add more info. As regards as pictures, please upload pics that are not more than 600-700 kb otherwise server will get some troubles. If you have additional pics other than the first one, you can send it to us and we'll add them for you as only admins can add extra pics. An important thing is Not to use spaces or symbols like @# ' - when you title name pictures , 'cos server won't show them up otherwise. For example, TheGirlisMine7inchsingle with words all attached or divided by underscore _ The_Girl_Is_Mine_7inch_Single is the correct form and Not The Girl Is Mine 7" single . Just to understand the way how an item is added, you can open just some added by me, so to see how we put titles, with Country in brackets and other fields we fill up. Of course, if you make some mistakes, don't worry as we'll edit them without any problem :-) If you have any questions, do not hesitate to make them. Enjoy :-)

Last Edit: 2014/01/14 16:48 By Laura.
Pepsilette
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much for your reply, Laura! I will try it tomorrow. Big hug.

Pepsilette
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I tried it the way Laura explained, but after choosing the categorie I got the following error message: Error: You do not have permission to access the requested module. You need to log in.a.
I tried to log me in again, but unfortunately it didn´t function.

Go to topPage: 12345678

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 67