header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Hello from CT
PaulaMJ
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello from CT 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm not new to collecting MJ but I'm new to the site and I LOVE that you can add items that you already own and/or add items to the site. I think this is great for MJ & Jackson collectors!!!

I fell "in love" with the Dangerous album. Not to say I wasn't a fan prior but MJ and his music definitely turned my life around with the songs WILL YOU BE THERE and than right after KEEP THE FAITH. I was suicidal between the ages of 9-13. It's not that I hated life or myself but I hated the way that I was treated!! And to see Michael Jackson continue on his...journey in life regardless of what the media and nay sayers said-->if MJ can continue to live life the way he wanted to...I can to.

So I did and I have accomplished a lot in life!! I dropped out of high school. I got my GED, I went into Nursing. I'm a Nurse!! I LOVE helping others and I am eager to actually travel overseas on medical missions and volunteer my services. I went into the medical field, not because of Michael Jackson but because of my history of operations and surgeries as a child myself.

I'm not a fan as in fanatic-I don't agree with everything he did in life but I completely respected him as a human being. A person with feelings. And a truly good and gentle soul he was!! I wish I would have met him in life. I had 2 things published in KING Mag back in the 1990s...I just hope he read them and knew that he wasn't alone!

I collect his items because they do make me happy. They take me to that time and place where I realize that life is worth living. And when I go through the bumps in the road (as there will always be those bumps)-I will listen to his music and remember the time when I it was so dark in my life and it is truly only YOU that stand in the way of YOU and obtaining things in your life that you want!!

L.O.V.E.
Paula

The administrator has disabled public write access.
MJSunshine
Admin
graphgraph
Re: Hello from CT 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
Hi Paula,

welcome to the site

Thank you for sharing your fan history with us. What kind of items do you love to collect most?

PaulaMJ
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Hello from CT 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
The easiest to collect is magazines but I really like getting the rare finds (Superbowl halftime stunt card, Invincible store CD display from Austrailia, etc) ebay is my friend! :-)

I'm least likely to buy tshirts, posters (due to reproductions), etc...I'm alway scared about purchasing things that can be easily reprod-if I do I'm more opt to buy from either a rep company or not spend a lot of money on them.

Go to topPage: 1

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 625