header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

"Got it" / "Trade it" - lists
(0 viewing) 
This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: "Got it" / "Trade it" - lists
Agent M
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Got it" / "Trade it" - lists 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey guys,

I just registered to this site yesterday and am in the process of going through things, adding them to my collection, finding features and stuff... First of all I'd like to say: You guys are doing an amazing job!!! Awesome website! Keep it up!

So, forgive me if I just didn't find the feature yet, but what I was searching for was the following: a list underneath each item where you can see who owns this item and especially who has it in his/her trade list. Would be much easier to contact people then and it would also be interesting to see, who has certain items or how many people have it.

It will probably take me a few more days to go through everything and upload some of my items, which are not yet listet.

So thanx again for your great work!
All the best!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Laura
Admin
graph
Re: "Got it" / "Trade it" - lists 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
Thanks a lot for your words Agent M and this helps us to do better every single day!

It's not easy to scroll down every single item in a short time, but little by little, you'll enjoy a lot of items and find out much info and nice pictures on.

About your question on how to know who has what, well you can see the names of the admins who added these items and you can ask directly them if they have some extras to trade or sell. We, me and Ron, owners of this site, have various extras of the items added here, but not everything 'cos some were sold and others are unique pieces we bought years ago, but just drop us an email at admin@mjjcollectors.com, because we may have something you're looking for.

Welcome here and have some fun !
Laura

Agent M
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: "Got it" / "Trade it" - lists 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanx for the offer, I may get back to that!
I still think it would be a nice feature to see it right away on the site itself so that others can just contact each other as well.
Anyway, just a suggestion!

BTW: I started uploading and I got an error respectively white page until I re-sized the picture. Is there an upload limit or is it my internet connection?

Go to topPage: 1

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 533