header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

King Of Pop Albumo Cards 2009 - Card Showing list
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: King Of Pop Albumo Cards 2009 - Card Showing list
djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
King Of Pop Albumo Cards 2009 - Card Showing list 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I had a list of the cards that belong to this amazing book set "Michael Jackson King Of Pop Album+Photo Cards 2009 (Italy)"
www.mjjcollectors.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=7357&category_id=344&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=136

What you think about i showing them all up here, making new seperate site note link page to this ones, as there had been made for the 2011 panini cards collection.

All best, Klaus

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Laura
Admin
graph
Re: King Of Pop Albumo Cards 2009 - Card Showing list 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
Hi Klaus,

no I prefer they are not added to avoid confusion, these were sold at Italian's newsagents but are unofficial. Little by little I'll delete unofficial or bootlegs items from the site, I'll leave only CD and vinyls to protect fans from scams. I want to see almost only original stuff. In fact, also it's better not to add mirrors and such ifthey are unofficial otherwise it will become a mess.

djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
Re: King Of Pop Albumo Cards 2009 - Card Showing list 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh i was also just up asking for a plan doin this, but after you don't want it as it correctly is a bootleg album i don't wanna go putting in this stuff...
I know i had added the mirror but just to show up the differents between the ones i know excist out there...

A bitt shame your little bu little are goin' to take down the stuff that are not originally and called bootlegs/fakes, why not keep them in here as it is now and then in the future not allow people to post no other than originally collectable items...

Otherway this site are the most updated site of Mj items ever seen on the net. Let's go keep it that way...

maybe u seen i made some changes for the Danish movie psoter of This Is It - What You think

Go to topPage: 1

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 915