header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

UNBREAKABLE CDR PROMO ???
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: UNBREAKABLE CDR PROMO ???
Rhythmcontrol
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
UNBREAKABLE CDR PROMO ??? 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello forum I'm new here and I have came across this site in search of more information on Michael Jackson CDs. I was in my town cruising and found an estate sale so I decided to stop by and see what they had. In The library area they had tons of 12",7" and boxes upon boxes of CDs and DVDs.
So I purchased 7 boxes full of CDs totaling around 1000. Majority of the discs inside where from MJ and Janet Jackson. I have no idea what singles are what or anything regarding Michael Jackson.

I done my research online and I cannot for my life find any information on 10
Of the discs on the collection. I have not gone through everything since I work 3 jobs.

One is for MICHAEL JACKSON UNBREAKABLE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY CDR. Looks authentic but I don't know I need the help of the collector community. This particular cd has 3 tracks of the same song in different lengths.

The other cd that came to mind is one called "Michael Jackson smile" and it' has a printed image of MJ and a child on the disc itself. Says TEST PRESSING NOT FOR SALE DISC 238. Does anyone know the value of these discs or if they even exist?

Thanks!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Laura
Admin
graph
Re: UNBREAKABLE CDR PROMO ??? 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 17
Hi friend and wlecome to our site.

Oh My, I wish I could see all the beauties you bought as these sales are so cool!

If those 2 promo CDs, are the ones I have in mind right now and are with an Epic die-cut yellow paper card sleeve, well you found 2 very rare and sought-after promos.

Feel free to add a picture here or send them to me to my mail box, please, so I can be more precise.

Laura

Rhythmcontrol
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: UNBREAKABLE CDR PROMO ??? 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
here you go:

Last Edit: 2015/11/23 20:06 By Rhythmcontrol.
Laura
Admin
graph
Re: UNBREAKABLE CDR PROMO ??? 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 17
Thanks for adding the pic,

but with huge regret, I must tell you that this is 100% fake, garage hand made so the value is 0.

I saw another CD with Michael and the kid, which the seller pretended to be real, but it's another 100% fake CD and if you have that too, I'd suggest you to throw them away as selling bootleged CD is a FBI crime .

Go to topPage: 1

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 923