header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

shop

Please also visit our  Ebay MJJC Store and FaceBook Page. Questions about your order? Want combined shipping? Email us here.  Thank you for supporting our site! 

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Official MJ Panini Cards Trading Thread!!
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...52
TOPIC: The Official MJ Panini Cards Trading Thread!!
ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Official MJ Panini Cards Trading Thread!! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Hello everyone!

Now that the long awaited MJ Panini cards are less than two weeks from being released , I thought it was time to open a thread for all of us to post extra cards we have and those each of us are looking for as a cool way to help us all complete our collections!

As soon as the cards are released, we will be posting pictures and scans on our site, and I'm sure we'll have many extras to trade, and may even make complete sets available of the 190 base cards on a limited basis. If anyone is interested in trading with us, please email us at admin@mjjcollectors.com.

Of course, everyone's main interest will be on collecting the 59 limited insert cards, which were exclusively revealed here on MJJCollectors.com!

In the coming weeks, we will be providing additional exclusive details on the Panini cards and the 24 pack "hobby boxes"! Stay tuned...and

Brace Yourself!

Ron

P.S. If you have general questions or comments on the MJ Panini cards, or simply want to share pics or scans of your favorite cards, please post them to this thread.

Last Edit: 2011/06/15 11:12 By ronsweet2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
lixant
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: The Official MJ Panini Cards Trading Thread!! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi...
I don't know why but....
When I received my cards today I was happy !! (thanks to you !)
I open my first box... and I find it weird;.. so I count : 1, 2, 3, 4... 23....and ??
My first box and only 23 boosters !!! noooo.... why me ??
had you this kind of problem ?? something to do ??

ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
Re: The Official MJ Panini Cards Trading Thread!! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
Hi! Did you get those cards from us? Either way, my only question would be, was the box STILL SEALED IN PLASTIC? If so, *for sure* it's not the fault of whoever sold you the cards, it would be PANINI, as they are the ones who manufacture the cards. What I would do is contact them, and ask them to send you a free pack (at least!) I would think this would be very rare, but with machines making so many thousands of boxes, it probably happens from time to time. You can contact Panini here:
www.paniniamerica.net/custserv.cfm or here: store.paniniamerica.net/contacts Ron

lixant
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: The Official MJ Panini Cards Trading Thread!! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
no no, it's not your fault, the box was sealed... I will contact panini...
And I also found several cardboard pieces in packages besides cards...
weird

But I'm happy !! the cards are very pretty !!

ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
Re: The Official MJ Panini Cards Trading Thread!! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
WOW! So you got those from us already?? That's good to know! Yours was sent on Friday, and for you to get it on Tuesday is really amazing!!!

The white blank cards are typical and should not count toward the five cards per pack. Card manufacturers started doing this a long time ago because people who could buy cards by the pack at hobby stores would search through to find the packs that contained the thicker memorabilia cards. Now, when you find these packs, the odds are that they will contain these blank cards and not an actual memorabilia card, which are obviously very rare.

About the box with only 23 packs, I just found this on their site:
www.paniniamerica.net/FAQ.cfm
What if my box does not contain the advertised contents for the box?
Please submit a new Quality Assurance request online. You will need to mail in the following after submitting your request.
Packing slip provided after you submit your request online
Copy of purchase receipt
Box top with quality assurance number stamped
Brief letter of explanation
Submit a new quality assurance request here.

You have to register on their site and then you can click that link and fill out a claim. Seems like a PITA to be able to get one pack, but you never know what that pack could contain!

Ron

lixant
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
thanks a lot Ron !!
Tomorrow I will open the 2 others boxes, but now I'm going to sleep ^^.....
You're very kind

Go to topPage: 12345678...52

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 630