header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here)
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12345678
TOPIC: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here)
ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Please post any questions you have about uploading to our site in this thread, and we will reply to you in here.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
andromeda
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Is this feature not working yet? I had a quick try to upload an MJ special item, but just got 'error on page' after browsing to find the item from my PC. Is there a size limit to jpeg images for upload?

ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Hmm...not that I am aware of on the size limit. I've uploaded images of 4MB+. Can you try again with a different image? People have been uploading all day without issue. Please try a couple of different images (on different items if needed) and let me know how that works. Ron

andromeda
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Thank you...I seem to have almost got the hang of it now ( apologies I 'saved' one set of Innocent Man description without the photo...it's getting late and I'm tired! (and some of the online print is very small..going x-eyed as well as x-brained LOL ) ..have added the photo OK second time around..
Please can I ask where I could post artwork featuring MJ...does it matter if it is a 'known' artist eg Nate Giorgio, or will you accept upload of other art of sufficient quality?

ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Thanks. I deleted the dupe listing that did not have the photo.

We have a category for artwork under "Promos" BUT that is primarily for original LP/CD artwork from CBS/Epic, and not "artistic" artwork. We don't really have a separate category for that. For now, (but only if it is a "known" artist), you should upload it in the root of the "Special Items" category which is here:
www.mjjcollectors.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=74&Itemid=99

If the artwork was owned by MJ, it should go under the "Personal Belongings" sub-category of Special Items.

If we get a lot of things along these lines, we may create a special sub-category for it under "Special Items", which is probably a good idea. Pieces by Andy Warhol, Jeff Koons, Brett Livingston Strong (among MANY others) would go right in there.

Ron

Abe
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Hello
I supported this project with some my items from my collection
Tomorrow i sent more ...
I hope You enjoy !!

Go to topPage: 12345678

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Want to help support our site? Make a $5 (or more) donation right here!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 79
Members: 2767