header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here)
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12345678
TOPIC: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here)
Laura
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 16
Hi Dimi..

welcome to our site :)

Thanks for uploading your items, it's really nice of you and it will be helpful for many fans.

If you have specific Greek items, special issues such as magazines, not already in, and special CDs, books, please add them 'cos Greece makes wonderful stuff !

Then, if you look for mags I added some Greek magazines myself so if you see some mistakes in the articles titles or any other please, tell me.

I understand and read ancient Greek but modern is a little different so your help will be really appreciated to make it at the best.

If you should add many items, we could take into consideration the idea to add you as an admin so you can add, edit , add pictures to your own items as much as you want to.

Enjoy

Laura

Last Edit: 2011/02/03 08:54 By Laura.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
I don't think that's the way we intended to set it up. I guess that is why this month is for beta testing. Can you please EMAIL ME to give me details of how you are able to do this so we can do some checking on it? ie: do NOT post that info here. Email it to admin@mjjcollectors.com Ron

J5fan123
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hey, I have some 35mm film slides and negatives.
What category should I list them under?

Laura
Admin
graph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
J5fan123 wrote:
Hey, I have some 35mm film slides and negatives.
What category should I list them under?

Hello and welcome here!

Answering your question, you can add them hee:

mjjcollectors.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=125&Itemid=99

(Promos - Movie Stills or Trailers)

Thanks a lot for your help !

PS It's not necessary to add 'Michael Jackson' in titles names, especially if it's something well known, related to him or J5/Jacksons. It would be easier in the search and it won't be reduntant. We add his name before the item itself if it's a compilation made by dj's or something which is in the item itself, such as some books or special tribute magazines called for example: 'Michael Jackson Special' or 'Michael Jackson' alone written by different authors.

ronsweet2
Admin
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Aline: We have now added a removal feature for mycollection/mywants/myextras. And it works great! :-)

J5fan123
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Uploading To MJJCollectors.com! (Questions Here) 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
hi,
can someone edit my listing on the j5 book i just listed.
the publication date is suppose to be 1972 not 1971
mistake

Go to topPage: 12345678

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 88