header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise
djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi All

So amazing I found out that the rest of the original Jacksons Memberst that are back, having planes for there Unity tour that have run halfway already...
I Been so lucky to get hands on a ticket for the Danish Concert 20 Feb 2013 at Falconer Salen, KBH...

That will bless the year off to be there, while that cude be the last time ever to see the Jacksons alive...
Later this year I also go to the Thriller Live concert so maybe someone know what merchandise up there too

When i go there, i had plans for buying some of the merchandise if they have some
so therefor I will ask if theres someone out there who know waht there if to get hands on or a link to the stuff the maybe sell

If I get hands on something, what you all think of making a site for the things here?

Thanx all

The administrator has disabled public write access.
djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
Re: The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
God Bless The Jacksons concert was great, doin all there old stuff and tricks all the way in for one 1hr 50min long-strike trip down memorie laine of there old classic hits together with some of there brother Michael songs & a few Jermaine solo ones, for there medley the broad some flashback photos on-screened that never had been seen before, and the made the medley with not there normally 3 songs but have 4 included...
After the concert they went out in to there bussed to drow away, but some few fans myself incl. were still back and they get hands on some photos and autographes, before the left the country...
So all in all if your a fan of Michael Jackson and the Jacksons Brothers and have chances to get tickets, you must don't miss your way to be there for a over-all great music concert...
LONG LIVE THE REST OF THE JACKSONS BROTHERS

I also get hands on all the merchandise for the hole tour, here i gonna list it up

1. Light-brown The Jackson 5 "light-brown/sand printed photo print" T-shirt - Showing all 5 members from around 1975.

2. Gray The Jackson 5 "orange fire vintage printed photo" T-Shirt - Showing all 5 Jackson brothers sitting down posing one of there home magazine images from around mid-70's.

3. Black Jacksons "vintage" Victory tour display T-Shirt - Showing all 5 members from there US tour concert.

4. White "The Jacksons World Tour '79" black/brown display vintage showing tour date announce T-Shirt '8:00 p.m. - Sat Oct 27 Memorial Auditorium Buffalo N.Y. '

5. Black Jacksons - Unity Tour 2013 "European/Australia Tour" T-Shirt - wich show starting out with February 20, Copenhagen, DK & ends March 26, Auckland, NZ.

All Shirts made by GILDAN Softstyle Ring Spun Company.

6. Tour Souvenier programme.

7. Tour Souvenier programme "Full Jacksons Signed" with a gray pen on front.

MJSunshine
Admin
graphgraph
Re: The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
Cool story, thank you for sharing. Did you have the chance to get a photo with the brothers? Or talk a bit to them?

Laura
Admin
graph
Re: The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
I really can't stand them. After 2009, they're taking their piece of the cake, as everyone else.

Then Jermaine who spread crap on Michael for years and doesn't miss a chance to do it nowadays too, sings Michael's songs and sorry but for me it's unacceptable and a real shame.

MJSunshine
Admin
graphgraph
Re: The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
I absolutely agree with you on that, Laura.

djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
Re: The Jacksons - Unity Tour 2012/13 Merchandise 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Yeah I got a chance to talk to the brothers specially Jermaine and Tito, but without no photos taken... When we were waiting at there tour-buss after the concert, the dore get open sometimes when the get delivered foot, at the last time i took the chance and throw a cd-cover for the Rare Pearls Limited Jackson 5 Box-set and the doors were closet again, after 5 min they left the arena, when the got to stop for red light little later, the door went open again and my thing were throwed out on the street ... with a signature on the frontcover but i don't know which of the Jacksons who had written on it, while i cant see it on the hand-writing... I also get the signature for the drummer (MJs old personally drummer he used for the Dangerous And Hiostory tours) and the guitarist who played with Janet too...
So all in all it was just a great evening, not totally amazing, while i don't get any pictures with them...

- To Laura, yeah I am 80% agree with you, for this tour it seems like they are just doin't it for the money the are needing this days, and yes it listen a bit faked out when Jermanine sings the old Michael songs... I have some videos from the concert I will put up on my blog-site with the merchandise a little later, there U can see for your self what you think of Jermaines voice

Go to topPage: 1

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 836