header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How much MJ music items to excist worldwide ?
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How much MJ music items to excist worldwide ?
djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
How much MJ music items to excist worldwide ? 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi There All
I See in the book "for the records" that there is a list of all the officially US & UK releases that had been out, I cound to be around 400... But now my quest is there are so many other countryes that had released just a few to realy many music related as cds, acetated, lps and so on...
I know the Discogs.com page but wonder if theres a site or something where I can go see all the music items that had ever been made all around the World up untill 2day for both Jackson 5, The Jacksons and MJ
My own Collection counds for around 600 items for more than 15 countryes and that not more than a bitt of i know what exist, My wild guess is for around 7500 items and that not with all the Various albums, that only Count 1 or 2 from Jackson 5/Jacksons and MJ
maybe there are somebody in here that had a wilde guess or knowledge about how much there is to be find
That will be a great knowledge to a really MJ music lover

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Laura
Admin
graph
Re: How much MJ music items to excist worldwide ? 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 16
What do you mean with another site with other songs? Do you want to find only music songs or records where they are contained? Because in this second case, we have almost all in this site here and if you go to various categories, you'll find them.

djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
Re: How much MJ music items to excist worldwide ? 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi again, just wanna ask if there someone out there who know something about it, or maybe you do know how much items there had been made for the music only
I had tryed to Count all the lp & cd's together on your site here, it have around 1000 items, but as I remember there must be much more, for exsample "stranger in moscow" must have been released in up to 2 countryes with sometimes 4 different Versions of each format.
For the various artist items there must alone be 2-3000

So maybe it will be over the limit to count every country togeter and get a circa resulte for a complete Collection of the music cd-lp' out there

Laura
Admin
graph
Re: How much MJ music items to excist worldwide ? 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 16
Yes, it's very very hard and to find them all is impossible as there are releases made in small South American countries and some like Malaysia, Thailand or India that made more than 2 different ones per album or single.

Little by little, with us and the help of some of our members we're reaching a very good level of archive, but it takes a lot of time and work.

Laura

djkmjn
Admin
graphgraph
Re: How much MJ music items to excist worldwide ? 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Wow now your figure out what I talking/thinking about
Yeah that will be a tuff & hard one to do. As you write some countryes can have made lot of one album... so to Count all together can be forever to do so. Maybe Sony/Epic Records must have a nearly complete list, can try to ask them in near future...
Anyway have a nice day, keep up the good work here

Go to topPage: 1

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 36